Saturday 26 July 2008

Lovely weekend :)

Well, thank goodness it's the weekend! Work has been rather hectic this week so I'm relieved it is Saturday :) I have a very busy weekend planned but it is all fun things so I can't wait!

First up I have a concert with band this afternoon and then this evening Mr P and me are going on a date :) The local council near us is putting on a couple of big concerts in the park and so tonight we're going to "Proms in the Park" which looks like it could be pretty cool.

Tomorrow the local farmer's market is on so we're going to get up early (oh yes we are!) and head off to stock up on goodies before going to the second concert in the park which is going to be local bands and Alexander O'Neal. There's also going to be a craft fair and a funfair so it looks like it could be a pretty fun day. Keep your fingers crossed for the weather for us!

I'll leave you with a video of Alexander O'Neal - this song always reminds me of family parties when I was younger so it brings back good memories :)


4 comments:

mollycupcakes said...

i hope you had a lovely time sweetie.
thanks for leaving me a comment.
hugs.
Catherine x

dottycookie said...

Sounds like a good plan for a fab weekend - hope it went well!

The Shabby Princess said...

I hope you had a fantastic weekend--it sounds wonderful.

Thanks for your kind words and thoughts!
:)

kelly said...

sounds lovely! hope you had a great time!