Friday 18 July 2008

Cards and flowers

I know, I know, not the most imaginative title for a post but I'm not feeling terribly inspired this evening! Just a very quick post as I'm about to jump in the shower and get ready to go out. One of my best mates graduated today and she's having a little party to celebrate :)

I've just been uploading some pictures to the computer and have a few that I want to post on here over the next few days. Here is the first, which is a card I made for a friend recently:

We went to the QVC Crafting Experience in London last week and she was such great company and even was kind enough to give me the prize she won in the raffle there! How fab is she?!? I've got loads of pictures from that event but they're on my mobile phone and I'm not sure how to get them off there and onto here! We had a great day and learnt lots of new techniques. I also got her a big bunch of flowers to say thank you :)

Speaking of flowers, my OH's mam gave me a massive bunch of flowers at the weekend and they are cheering up our front room as I type this :)


You'll have to excuse my terrible flower arranging skills - they look better in real life (honest!) In fact, there's so many of them that we have 3 (!) vases full!
I looooooooove having fresh flowers in the house; they really make me smile :)

If there's anyone reading this, hope you have a fantastic weekend and that the weather is better than it is here. I can't believe it's mid July and I'm wearing a thick wooly cardi! It's pouring with rain here and it's cold, wet and miserable. What's happened to Summer? I feel cheated!

No comments: