Tuesday 13 January 2009

My first ever award - Thank you Mel :) x

I'm so excited today because I have been given my first award by the lovely Mel from Country in the Town :)

Marie Antoinette Award a real person, a real award.

Here are the Rules for the Award:

  1. Please put the logo on your blog
  2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award
  3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs
  4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog
  5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them

Without further ado I would like to nominate these lovely ladies. Their blogs always brighten my day whenever I pop in there :)

  1. Faerie Nuff
  2. Vintage Tea
  3. A Thrifty Mrs
  4. Melmel
  5. Mary Poppins
  6. Linden Grove
  7. Sharie's View to the Hill

I will be back later today with some pics of my thrifting from Sunday (yes Sharie, I did take the rather big hint you left me!!!) so I'll see you then :)

xxx

12 comments:

Shabby Chick said...

You deserve it Gem! My toothache seems to be a weird one night thing - I think maybe something got stuck because it was between two teeth that it really hurt but the next day (and once the painkillers wore off) it was fine. Very strange!

Take care xxx

Pixiedust said...

Thanks Gem, ps I am pixiedust on the forum. xx

Poppy said...

Well done on your first award!!!

love Lou xxx

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Oh thank you for the award!!!!!

Today is a good day for me... weight loss and awards! Yeah me!

Victoria xx

Shsjndkdns said...

Bind it all sounds great! Would love to see what you've made with it. Congrats on your award by the way X Gem

Mary Poppins said...

Thank you so much Gem, how very kind of you, I really love coming here and you have a great blog, well done on your award, glad you liked my Hearts :)

X

RR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RR said...

hey,
im not sure if you got my previous comment on your blog,i dont like leaving my email addy for all to see for too long..

can you let me know if you would still like to do the swap?

send me a message,letting me know your email addy so that we can swap details if you do want to go ahead =)

thanks

rachel
x

Shabby Chick said...

Yes please, do show us the pictures, will be back with a kick up the bum in a couple of days if we don't see them ;)

Thank you for the help on the thrifting, so embarrassing! Can't wait for the weather to get better so we can get back to the car boots.

Mel xxx

Ragged Roses said...

Congrats on your award!!! Looking forward to seeing those thrifty treasures ...
Kimx

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

Nice to meet another "cool chick" who is into making cards and cross-stitching!
I love all of your creations!
Feel free to come and visit me to see mine...
Kisses,
Debbie Moss

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

Forgot to say C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S o your award!
And hope you are feeling much better, too!
Been there... so, I truly simpathyse!
(Sorry it seems that I don`t know how to spell Sympathyse???)
Keep trying all the possible ways that I can think off... but it seems that it still is wrong!
Lol