Tuesday 20 October 2009

Thank you :)

Hello, just a very quick post to say "Thank you!" for all of your kind wishes and words on my last post.

I've not been on the computer that much over the last week or so as my shoulder is not good, but I hope to be back here soon with a much more cheeful and crafty post in the near future :)

I'm planning to do all my Christmas crafting in the next four weeks before I go into hospital so hopefully there will be some very early Christmas themed posts here soon!!!! Poor Mr P will proabably be roped in to help me but he doesn't know that yet... ;)

Hope you are all well, take care xxx

9 comments:

MelMel said...

Keep well...xxx

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

I'm looking forward to making your Christmas Swap goodies! I really hope you don't overdo yourself, it worries me.

jackiescrafts said...

Take care and don't over do the crafting
Hugs Jackie x

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

I'll be posting your Christmas Swap parcel off to you in the morning. Hopefully it will arrive in time for Christmas!

spicyapplepie said...

Hi,

Just thought I would see how you are doing? How is all the crafting going and the op? Hope everything is ok!

take care
hugs

Lisa said...

Hi
Not sure when you were having your op, but I hope you are doing ok.
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

I know you may not see this for a while if your shoulder is still causing problems and you are not able to use the computer - I hope the op was successful. I've only just discovered your blog and will be following from now on, as I love Shropshire; we escape there from the Cotswolds whenever we can.

Tilly said...

Just popped in to wish you a Happy Christmas! Hope you managed to get all your Christmas crafting done and that the shoulder op was a success.

Syed said...

For treating dietary issues and overweight or heftiness issues and is particularly useful for controlling sweet yearnings. It has been utilized adequately in hostile to cellulite mixes. Pink Grapefruit is a purifying and reviving tonic with a brilliant, fresh fragrance that will empower and inspire your soul.

https://ideal-shops.com/
https://ideal-shops.com/