Tuesday 24 June 2008

Aaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!!







I'm having one of those days today where nothing seems to go right. My car broke down last week (for the 6th time in as many months) and the rather large car dealership who I bought it off (hint: they have some really annoying adverts in the tv!!) have been giving me the run around ever since. I'm almost at the point where I want to tell them to keep the car but I'm going to (try to) remain calm and chill out....

Anyway, in order to try and relax myself I have been reading some great blogs such as Plump Pudding and Posy Gets Cozy and already I can feel myself becoming a lot calmer and de-stressed :)


The photographs are of a recent present I made for a friend of mine who was leaving our office. I was quite pleased with the way the bag turned out considering I wasn't following a pattern but I think the next time I do a bag like this I will add a flap over the top so the top isn't so open.



I really liked the earrings and keep meaning to make some like this for myself :)



Anyway, that's all for now, I'm off to watch Big Brother. I'm quite annoyed with myself this year as I have let myself get sucked in and now I'm addicted!

No comments: